Booked 2 rooms. Both rooms were extremely dirty. One room (111) was carpet clearly sticky and visibly not clean. There were cobwebs on the ceiling the mirror had stuff on it and there was a hole in the bathroom. The other room (103) was not carpet and clearly had not been mopped in some time and under the bed was old food crumbs and about an inch of dust and debris. The bedding and the entire room smelled like wet dog. The website says hot breakfast and grab and go breakfast. This property has no such thing. I'm very disappointed and will not recommend this property and will absolutely not stay here again.
One of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. The maintenance was completely horrific. There was black mold in the shower behind the silicone. The bath tub was stained. The toilet was not clean. There was hair still clinging to the shower walls. The carpet was not vacuumed. There was trash left in the room. There were stains on the walls and a black ring around the fire alarm with the appearance of of previous fire damage. The night stand, desk and foot stool were dirty and had food stains still on them. No refrigerator in the room. The TV was plugged into an extention cord that was not plugged into the wall. Pool looked disgusting. No continental breakfast. The hallways were stained wires protruded from the ceiling doors were old and must have been repainted 20 times over chipped paint. The parking lot was sketchy and dirty the exterior doors never locked. I felt very unsafe at this location. They were more concerned with updated mirrors than human safety. Please don't make my mistake and ever get a room here. You will regret it.
Cross country traveling and needed a place to rest. Service was great and the bed was comfortable. The room itself was clean but the rest (lobby, hallway) was a mess. Plumbing needs some work (shower faucet sprayed all over the wall). Mirrors say “anti fog” but they definitely weren’t, which wasn’t a big deal, just gave me a laugh.
Just do not stay here. You won't get a refund, and you'll feel incredibly unsafe while also wanting to bathe in hand sanitizer, I am not exaggerating. Everything you touch makes you cringe. The only reason we stayed was because we closely examined the mattress and it looked brand new. But there was trash all over, like people had been hanging out in there. I wore my shoes when not in the bed, that's how gross the floor was. There were no covers on some light switches. It honestly felt like a nightmare.
This hotels seems not so nice from outside, but the renovations on the rooms are awesome. I belive staff and directors are really on the willing to bring this hotel up again as in its first years on the 70s. I was well treat and greed by receptionists, who was very attentive. The hotel also has long stay guests.
For more information on our listings, advertising, coupons, and mailers, please contact us today!